Thursday, May 24, 2012

Amy Adams

I didn't realize this before but for both my content analysis and the inter-rater reliability assignment I watched movies that starred Amy Adams. I really like this actress, mostly because she always seems so wholesome. I looked her up on IMDB to see if she was LDS because she is so wholesome and also wears a lot of modest outfits and it turns out she is, or was. She was born into an LDS family but I doubt she's practicing anymore. Reading her bio was a bit disheartening, I'm pretty sure she had a child out of wedlock. I always think its funny that biographers are sure to mention the fact that someone is LDS and then of course those people are no longer practicing but do you think people remember that they're not active or just that they were born LDS? Luckily, even if she's no longer practicing, I hope she really comes back, she is still a good actress and always plays very clean roles.
Just a bit of FYI, her hair is not naturally that red, its strawberry blonde. I never would have guessed, she looks like such a natural redhead.

2 comments:

  1. Amy Adams is in a few movies that I really like. I never new she had lds roots! I also like Katherine Heigel, who is inactive is as well. It makes you wonder if the fame has something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one of my very favorites!! I didn't know that she used to be LDS?!?!

    ReplyDelete