Saturday, September 4, 2010

Go Mighty Cougars!



Today is the first BYU football game of the season and we have all been looking forward to it for weeks. Kieran made sure that we were ready for game day by getting us shirts and Becca the most adorable cheerleading outfit. She looks so cute! Of course Becca and I won't be going to the game but we still support our BYU team. She's spent most of the day sleeping in her cute outfit but that's ok because tomorrow is her big game day, she's going to be blessed. With all the family that is coming into town she is going to be one tired girl when all is said and done. For now Becca and I will wait patiently at home while Kieran does the cheering for us at the stadium! Rah Rah Rah!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! She is adorable and I love love love her outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little BYU outfit! So stinkin' cute! She's getting so big! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete