Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School

Well I think Becca and I were ready for the school year to start. We have now got on a managable routine that allows little Becca to get the sleep she desperately requires to keep us both sane and Mommy can actually get things done. Kieran started school today and is so far feeling pretty good about all his classes. I'm hoping that he continues to feel optomistic. Becca is growing so fast and I'm excited to be home to watch her growth. Her and I are going to start school again in the winter.

In other news, this happy girl is not going to be so happy tomorrow when she gets her shots. Grandma Wilson is coming with us in lieu of Daddy for some moral support. I'm anticipating a very long day for Becca and I. But isn't she so cute when she's happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment