Thursday, October 22, 2009

True Cougars!





Kier and I hiked "Y" mountain last Saturday. It was so beautiful with all the fall leaves. I took some pictures just for my mom's sake (she loves fall colors). It took us a little over an hour to make it up the hill and a whole ten minutes to get down. While we were enjoying the view from the top there was a little kid that starting running down the hill and fell off a little ledge. I felt so sorry for him, he walked away with no scratches but I'm sure he got some nice bruises to show for it.

It was just so nice to do something outdoors together while we still can. Its starting to get cold, I heard we're supposed to have snow by next Tuesday! NO!!! Why can't Utah have a longer fall season? I love walking around campus and seeing all the perfect purple leaves lying on the ground, and all the acorns with their funny looking tops. Hopefully we still have a few more days to play before the snow consumes us all!



1 comment:

  1. How fun for you guys. Winter is coming way too fast:( You two are a CUTE couple.

    ReplyDelete