Tuesday, July 10, 2012

River Trip 2012

We just returned from another successful year at my uncle's river house in Big River, CA. It is always so great to be there with our family and to spend the holiday's with them. Kieran couldn't come this year, he stayed home to work while Becca and I went with my family. It was great to be with my family but I sure did miss him so much! It was such a wonderful reunion to see him again.
We completed 3 floats (which are my favorite part) and only one did Becca not enjoy only because the current was so strong that she had to be thrown into the little raft we brought for her. Some of the family swam across the river and back with much effort. And of course we spent lots of time gathered around talking which truly reminds me how grateful I am to have such a wonderful family that likes to be together.
I hope that we can continue to have get togethers like this in the future, every year we have more and more people and it just becomes more wonderful! Thanks Scott and Debbie for inviting us!
 Look at that face! This was during a potty break on our way down.







 This is in the "Crow's Nest" that overlooks the river. My girl is such a cheese!


No comments:

Post a Comment