Friday, June 8, 2012

Facing the Giants

First off, I love Netflix! Today I watched Facing the Giants. Its a christian film made by the same company as Fireproof. It actually has the wife from Fireproof in this movie as a news anchor. It was about a high school football team that couldn't win until they turned their lives over to God.
Let me just say that I used to hate these types of movies. I felt like they were too forward in their worship and it was awkward to see so much praising and hallelujah's in a movie. However, through some sort of change of heart I have come to really love them. I watched this one today and found that I related to the story in more ways than one and my testimony was greatly strengthened. In fact, as soon as it ended I went upstairs and said a really nice prayer. I love watching movies that have good values and that make me feel closer to my Heavenly Father.
I would strongly recommend this movie to any one who loved Fireproof. This movie company makes a lot of really good films, I watched another one with my sister a while ago called "Courage". Also really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment