Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Springtime!!!!

She giggles every time she swings. My favorite sound in the world!

Oh the anticipation...
Tate, such a brute, he seemed to like the swinging but hated the humiliation of being in anything pink.
My big girl can stand so well. We're still working on the crawling.


She really is "so kissable"!


It is finally the time of beautiful weather, taking walks outside, and enjoying the green grass and cool breeze. The semester is winding down and Becca and I have been able to focus more energy on playing outside with our friends. We have two neighbors who both have little kids and we love going out to play. There is also a swing in our front yard that offers some great recreation. Becca has started crying when I bring her inside. My crazy girl would rather put off naps and have cold hands than stop her budding social life. She has more play dates than I did as a teenager and she's not even a year! But we love it. She even figured out how to push a little bike with her feet today, she was so excited.

With the semester coming to a close we can start thinking about our summer plans and how to fit everything in. We are trying to go up to my uncle's river house in July for Becca's 1st birthday but it falls during summer term so it might be a short trip. I am taking classes in spring and summer to make up for not going last fall. I'm excited to take my floral design class, hopefully I'll come home with beautiful floral arrangements often.

Life is so good in the spring! Of course, my birthday always brings some fun and we're looking forward to Easter and starting traditions with Becca. Our family is happy, we love each other dearly and are excited for every adventure that lies in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment