Wednesday, July 14, 2010

First Week of the New Buhler Adventures

Becca is now 12 days old and already knows how to command a room. Kieran had to go back to work last Friday and Grandma was able to stay with us for a day but this week Becca and I have been completely on our own. I'm lucky to have such a good sleeper...at night, but she loves being awake and alert all day, making it very difficult for me to get anything done.
I am already in tune to her different whimpers and cries and it feels so good when all it takes to soothe her is my voice or holding her close. It is truly amazing how much love I have for this little creature already. I cannot imagine life without her and her sweet spirit. Kieran and I are so blessed to have be allowed to raise this gorgeous girl and anxiously await the many adventures she will allow us to have.
A picture in this case is worth more than a thousand words...I have the most beautiful little girl! Enjoy my joy!
Uncle David loves Becca

She is the cutest easter egg ever!

Big Stretches
Kieran is adjusting quite well to being a daddy


Becca loves her hands and always has them next to her face


I love this picture! I have the cutest daughter ever!

We've already ruined her, she has become accustomed to sleeping right between us. This can't last very long.

Becca came home a little jaundice and had to be under Bili lights. She hated it just as much as we did.


This is the first sign of the Buhler toe pinch! Watch out!!

First bath with Grandma Wilson




Coming home from the hospital

Her first outfit, this is the first thing we bought when we found out we were having a girl.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. This is my favorite post ever! I love seeing photos of little Becca. I love that you are already calling her Becca. I love how well you express the tender feelings of having a newborn! It is simply delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete