Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wedding Bliss

Me and my man. Yeah, he wants me!
The wedding party in our 50's get up. Such fun!

Bubblicious! We had fun blowing bubbles and Angie's reception.
We noticed afterwards that Kieran accidentally took some of that icing with him. Oops! LOL


While we were down in California last week we had the opportunity to attend two temple weddings; Kieran's cousin Angie and my older brother Jimmy. They were both so beautiful, fun and exhausting! Angie and Ted married in the LA temple and Jim and Samantha in the San Diego temple. It was so wonderful to see 2 couples so in love and excited for their lives ahead, it reminded me of our beautiful wedding almost 7 months ago! Being married is so much fun and fulfilling, I wish them the best.

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog!!! I love the picture of the wedding party in front of the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your VT, Jenny Cox:) I'm glad I found your cute blog! Looks like you guys had fun at the wedding in California.

    ReplyDelete